In last couple of days I was working on first meaningful Tickator application - simple
calculator. Not yet done but it already works nicely - can sum two numbers :-) So I started
to think that maybe I should try to allow people to run Tickator IDE without necessity to clone from GitHub and build using npm.
- Please keep in mind that Tickator IDE and created components is just prototype, not even alpha.
- For now is IDE read only - you can traverse components, run them, but not change them.
- For now I only test in up-to-date Chrome.
Having said that, you can Run IDE! in your browser.
When opened, Calculator is shown:
- You can run it via play button on top.
- In properties view you can see sequence of commands that are calculated automatically - when
component i of type LineInput is selected in schema.
- You can see results in Console. There are not just results but it shows
what simple real calculator shows during entering operands and operators.
- After execution is done, you can try to type own examples in input above Console.
Try to enter 1, press enter, +, press enter, 1, press enter, =, press enter.